Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tea Bag: Losing Sleep

Well, I have lost sooo much sleep this week stressing over curriculum for next year and other things so here is a little different tea bag:

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry abou itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 7:27, 34

But, I'm a perfectionist, and I worry about today enough (and lose plenty of sleep.)

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." I Peter 5:7

So you get to a point, you have had enough, and it's not worth worrying. I haved reached that point, and hopefully will sleep really well tonight!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

And also, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7). I've actually repeated this to myself during (what I would call) a panic attack and it really helped to calm me down.

I hope you got some sleep!