Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bug Spray/Sunscreen


This stuff REALLY works!!! I am "mosquito candy"; my family used to ask me if the bugs were biting yet because they always seemed to bite me first--if I said yes, we all went inside. I am usually skeptical of anything that doesn't have deet in it, yet claims to ward off our pesky summertime companions. But, Bullfrog Mosquito Coast does the trick--and with enough mildness that I can even spray my 1 year olds down with it. Even better, it provides SPF 30 sunblock to boot! 1 less thing to apply to squirmy kids. It's a spray pump, so it's super easy and quick--perfect for those sweaty afternoons when the kids want to play outside.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Where can you buy this? I've looked at Target and Babies R Us with no luck. I usually go to Walmart on Mondays so I'll check there then. I was just wondering where to get it!