Saturday, May 31, 2008

Three Cheers for Grandparents!!!

I just have to say how thankful I am for my children's grandparents (i.e. my parents and my in-laws). My in-laws are taking the kids for a couple of days this week so my husband and I can get away (our 6th anniversary is June 8). What a treat!! My mother has come to our house a couple of times this spring (she lives 4 1/2 hours away, so it's not a super short trip) to take care of us during our throw-up/RSV experiences and she kept the boys earlier this month already. And, my mother-in-law has been a gracious hostess when my husband headed there with the kids while I got a little girls' weekend in during March. (sigh) Such great grandparents! Since our faithful blog readers all know us quite well, I really don't need to remind anyone what a job it is--two crawlers/cruisers who are each a hefty 25 pounds and a VERY busy little 2 1/2 year old... it's a definite commitment to care for these guys. So, thank you to the best grandparents ever!!!

No comments: