Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Top 5 Children's Cartoon Movies & TV

Well, we all know there is time spent in front of the tube. I don't think we have posted this yet. Here are my kids top 5 movies, and then top 5 tv shows. Betsy will have some variance (like her daughter likes Mary Poppins and we don't have it.) And these are all geared toward 5 and under.

Movies:
1. Curious George (I know top for Betsy too!)
2. Toy Story (Both 1&2)
3. Robin Hood-the cartoon of course
4. Beauty & the Beast-yes, my boys like it too!
5. Winnie the Pooh
(And any other Disney and Pixar cartoon could fit!)

TV:
1. Curious George (PBS)
2. Clifford (PBS)
3. Bob the Builder (PBS)
4. Thomas the Tank Engine (PBS)
5. Tom & Jerry (WB?)
*I like PBS a lot because generally the cartoons are better, and you don't have bad commercials in the middle of shows!!!

No comments: